Thursday 13 January 2011

Greetings from Perugia

This piece all started with the bow. We were in Italy, Umbria and one day strolling along with my boyfriend I saw them in the window of a small shop. I became obsessed and for the next days we were hunting for the shop to be found open, not an easy task! But in the end one day we could get in and I bought the bow in red and blue as well and was the happiest person in the world. I didn't have an exact idea or purpose in mind just knew that I loved them.

Coming back home, this is what I made - the second pair of earrings I have ever made. I will soon show you the first one too.



So it is a nice romantic memory. Also, we found out one day that there is an antique market in the town so we had to rush there. I bought a Tibetan ring but also bargained for some coins. Maybe you already noticed that I love coins - I love the idea that they can come from every corner of the world and bring a small piece of that part of the world in my hand. This is me - browsing for coins:

No comments:

Post a Comment