Thursday 3 February 2011

Philosophy to the eye

Things can always get worse and they do. Accordingly, my days are getting harder and harder with disturbing news every day. So I do not feel the strength to create anything new today and even though I have several old works to still share with you, I prefer to show some photos that might tell you what I get inspired by, places and cultures that I feel close to, philosophy of life that I can identify with - basically photos that tell you who I am inside.

Some photos have been taken by me, some by others. I credit the photographer wherever I can but as these pictures are part of my photo collection dating back long time ago, most of the times I did not save the author back then.

In the unexpected case that any of the authors gets here and would not like their photo to be presented, please contact me and I will remove it immediately.

I don't want to tell you what is where - try to find out if you wish. But maybe it is better to just look and feel than to know exactly.




By Jeffrey Becom













1 comment:

  1. I have seen one of these lamps somewhere. I like this one.

    ReplyDelete