Thursday 10 February 2011

The silk bracelet


I don't have many bracelets and as you see, it is not the main thing I usually make. But the ones I have are really bold pieces sometimes and they can make a whole outfit - you put on a black top and a bracelet that stands out and that's it. The same goes to earrings of course, but bracelets are sometimes more visible.

So I made this one to have a feminine black piece. I have a black one, my roommate with whom I was living together in Italy left it in the flat after moving out which means it is not really "mine".

The beads you see here are made of the usual stuff: ceramic and wood. The double thread is textile and silk. This one goes best with a suit or a simple blazer, I wore it only once so far matched with a white blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment