Monday 28 March 2011

Kenya

Tonight we saw another great movie (hey, I haven't told you about movies for such a long time now!) called Haevnen, directed by Susanne Bier from Denmark. It depicts two different worlds and mentalities collide, in the end of the film producing a winner of these. The African scenes were shot in Kenya.

So in honour of this Oscar-winning movie I call today's necklace the Kenya necklace.

As just another piece of natural jewelry made by me, the main material is wood, mixed with tiger's eye. Can't help it, it is one of my favourite minerals I guess. Ladies, because I know many of us like pink, not only the bigger beads are pink but if you look at it closely you will find some more tiny little pink cubes hiding there like little candies to put a smile on our face and some color in the world.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment