Monday 23 May 2011

Monday Again

I am sure this is an internationally known feeling: Monday.

Honestly I can tell you I love every day of my life, I am not the kind grumbling around like "oh I hate this day". But even for me, Mondays are different.

First of all, I come back to the city, this is already a big change and as much as I enjoy living in the city on the first day of the week my head is still full of the memories of the weekend. Sometimes it can be really like stepping out of one life and stepping back into the other.

Second, I get so relaxed during the weekend that on Mondays I sometimes feel like I am the one driving 50 mph on the motorway. Sloooow!

And now, with all this sunshine outside...

I know many of us feel the same way. That's it, we must accept that Mondays are like this.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment