Sunday 12 June 2011

Auction at Liliomkert

Today we went to the same fair in Káptalantóti. It was the best way to forget all the dirt of the week and clear up our mind.

The fair started a bit slowly for everybody, we made our first sale later than usual but then things started to speed up and in the end we closed a good day. Not with the usual turnover but still a good day financially, and what is more important, from a human point of view.

In the meantime I was making jewelry at the table and somehow the new pieces were the most popular ones. I sold three pieces of which I did not even have the chance to take a photo in order to showcase them here on the blog.

So instead today I show you a sculpture for which you could bid on among a lot of other things (the photo was taken at the beautiful fair site). I hope they succeeded to sell everything as the income was needed for developments to be made at the market. I wish I has known about this auction before so I could have advertised it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment