Tuesday 10 May 2011

Turquoise keys


It is always a lovely moment when one of my creatures find an owner near me, someone I know. It is especially nice when I know I will see my jewelry being worn because the new owner is a person whom I see day to day.

This is what happened today to this piece.

This pair of earrings is made of turquoise - I think it is one of the most beautiful minerals besides tiger's eye.

As for the keys, I bought them maybe two years ago at the Historical Carnival in my hometown, Szombathely, and they were waiting patiently in my medal collection until now.

SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice post I like not only the earrings but what you wrote as well. ...... and don't cry......(I will because of the technical difficulties!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I could make you happy! And now we can continue crying :)

    ReplyDelete