Saturday 30 April 2011

Moonlight over the sea

I have just received some good news: I can come back to exhibit and sell in Káptalantóti!

As you can remember, I was really excited about it here last week when I was first preparing for the event. This fair is very important to me. It was great meeting and talking with people who were interested in my works, to chat with fellow sellers, to take a look around in the fair - although it was not very easy with the two dogs.

So hopefully we will be back next Sunday morning, but later on I will announce here the exact date.

To have some words about the earrings I present today: it was the first time I have used calzedony ("kalcedon" in Hungarian) and it matched perfectly the blue shell fragments. For me the two together look just like moonlight over the sea on a clear night.

No comments:

Post a Comment