Tuesday 17 May 2011

Unite

I don't know what is happening in the world these days but I bump into nothing else but pregnancy news around me. This is of course nothing bad, on the contrary, it makes me very happy.

It just reminds me of the lines Peter Falk had in Cassavetes' 1974 film, A Woman Under the Influence, when he was talking about the baby boom he experienced around him so suddenly, after years of no babies born.

I know that some of these young Mums and Dads need some support in these moments so let these two necklaces symbolize my wish for you all: that your powers unite and soon you will receive a new baby boy or girl - whenever the time is right. Do not have fear, nature knows what is best for us even when we do not know and will gently direct us all to where we belong just as it will direct your baby where it belongs: to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment